Cats & Kittens Advice

Advice on neutering your cat

Vaccinations Fleas Worming Micro Chipping Neutering Dentals Diet & Nutrition Well Pet Screens Stress Spraying in Cats Mobility Problems Why does my cat steal things? My cat keeps bringing in dead animals! Advice on neutering your cat Males A male kitten can become sexually aware from as young as six months old and he may…

Read More

Microchipping your cat

Vaccinations Fleas Worming Micro Chipping Neutering Dentals Diet & Nutrition Well Pet Screens Stress Spraying in Cats Mobility Problems Why does my cat steal things? My cat keeps bringing in dead animals! Microchipping your cat We often read stories in the press of cats that have strayed miles from home only to be eventually reunited…

Read More

Worm control in cats

Vaccinations Fleas Worming Micro Chipping Neutering Dentals Diet & Nutrition Well Pet Screens Stress Spraying in Cats Mobility Problems Why does my cat steal things? My cat keeps bringing in dead animals! Worm control in cats Any cat is at risk of infection of worms, however well cared for – and most will be infected…

Read More

Flea control for cats

Vaccinations Fleas Worming Micro Chipping Neutering Dentals Diet & Nutrition Well Pet Screens Stress Spraying in Cats Mobility Problems Why does my cat steal things? My cat keeps bringing in dead animals! Flea control for cats Do you know that just 5% of fleas live as adults on pets? The other 95% of flea population…

Read More